Thursday 13 May 2010

Every now and then I look on ebay to see if any of Rob's work has appeared up for sale. To be very honest with you, I feel quite sad when I see things listed that I've sold in the shop, or that have been sent out of the studio with a special note. Buying things just to sell on immediately for profit somehow seems a bit at odds with the spirit in which the work has been produced, but there you go, perhaps I'm too sentimental. HOWEVER... there is one piece of Rob's work listed at the moment that I really do hope is sold for an enormous amount of money. All the proceeds from the sale of this wonderful paper cut will go to the MARINE CONSERVATION SOCIETY. This piece is an original paper cut, not a laser cut and not a print. A genuine beauty and you can bid for it HERE

No comments: